Monday, March 25, 2019

*Beep, Beep, Beep* Mother the Con-Artist!


I don't usually write a blog post and respond to things that happened right away. I like to give myself some time to chill, get the emotional stuff out and think it over. I'm used to measuring my responses, and being careful with what I say.

FUCK THAT!


I'm pissed. . . beyond pissed. Every freaking truth I've built my life on has been a FUCKING lie! But let me start at the beginning.

My mom, Dani, has shared with me stories about my father. They were great stories, even the ones where she claimed he was a bastard. I was a kid clinging to every word about a person I never met at the time. At first she used the stories as a way to settle the inquiry of a child curious about her father, and why he wasn't around. She told me how they met at Denny's, where she worked for years, and how they flirted. She talked about them selling insurance together, and how happy they were. How he named me Jacqulene, something unique and oh-so-different. Then they turned into a way for her to make me hate him, telling me about his parents hatting us because she came from a broken home. Dani told me how they ran her off, and kicked her out while she was pregnant with me. Things went south, my dad wanted an abortion, but Dani put her foot down and had me anyways. Dani made herself into a hero—my hero. That's what I thought for fucking years (yes I will be using a lot of fucks until I get it out of my system) up until just today. I allowed her to use the, I had you despite the burden, to guilt me into doing anything and everything! Now I find out none of it is true. Not a damn one!


Okay, back up. I'm getting ahead of myself.

After years of believing all this stuff about my father, and allowing Dani to turn it into this him vs us idea, I contacted him the same time I told Dani to fuck off. I sent him a similar letter detailing how my life has been a nightmare, I told him the truth. While he was off playing happy family with his wife and kid, I was suffering. I got a letter back, a very heartfelt letter back. I realized I never gave my father a chance. I met him a few times in my life, like three maybe five times, and each time it was very pleasant. He always seemed like an awesome guy, but I never gave him a chance because Dani always had these stories of him abandoning me. Not wanting me. . . Telling me I wasn't good enough to be apart of his family. I believed what my father said in his letter, because besides the stories Dani fed me, my dad had never been dishonest with me. Never. With the questions I asked as a child, ect, he has always been honest and straight forward with his answers. So when I sent him a letter earlier this month asking for what happened between him and my mom, asking the hard questions about me and if he ever wanted me, I believe everything he has to say in return. He didn't sugarcoat anything, he was straightforward and as far as I can tell, honest.

On the flip-side Dani's lied me to a lot through my life, over big things, little things. I trust her very little, my dad on the other hand has yet to give me a reason not to trust him. This letter I got back, I know it was tough for him to write, mind FUCKING blowing for me.


I know, I shouldn't be too surprised about anything Dani did or might do. My therapist has told me time and again how she's a narcissist and borderline, but until you see it—until you are face to face with the lengths someone is willing to go to—your mind doesn't fully accept it. My mother is a con-artist, a criminal, a lying bitch that doesn't care who she destroys as long as she gets what she wants.

First off, my parents did not meet how she said they did. Yes, they met at Denny's but my father never lived in California like she said. My dad did not flirt with her, in fact his boss flirted with her and hooked them up. He also never sold insurance, like she said. They were never in love. Instead my mother purposely got pregnant to rope my dad into marrying her. They didn't even have a serious relationship, it was a causal thing where they went out once or twice a week. She wanted someone to take care of her, so she mouthed off to girls at his work that she got pregnant on purpose to force him into marriage. My father was scared, and pissed (rightly so) but never confronted her about what his co-workers had told him. He kept this to himself because he didn't want problems between them, he was going to try and make this all work. He was going to take care of his child. She told him she couldn't have an abortion because her uterus was all messed up from an abortion she had before. Dani told me she didn't believe in abortion and never, EVER, has had or considered one. Also, to add some fuel to this fire, she DID go to see about having an abortion with me once she discovered my father wasn't going to marry her. She has used this, I had you despite the burden, guilt thing against me my whole damn life. I felt like a owed her and had to do everything to make her not think twice about having given birth to me. It was my father that didn't believe in abortion, which makes sense because he is really catholic, so this claim of him wanting the abortion never sat well with me.


When their jobs fell through my dad moved them into his parents until they got back on their feet, my dad worked while Dani sat on her ass all day wanting his mother to wait on her hand and foot. Yes, she was pregnant, but Dain always told me stories how she was a hard working single mom. That she worked up until the day before she had me waiting tables, bring in the money. I looked at her as a superhero because of this. Guess what, it's a LIE!

My dad's mom asked him to talk to Dani about it, see if she wouldn't mind at least helping out a little. Like folding clothes while she sat on her ass. Dani got pissed off and attacked my dad over it, things went from bad to worse and Dani wanted to go live with her mom. She wanted to move to California and stay there with family, so my dad bought her a plane ticket and tried to stay in touch with her. Dani, went on her way along with unborn me, AND my father's credit card and SSN. Which she used both to spend a considerable amount of money. This is why I'm certain she didn't work up until my birth, she was living the high life off my dad's credit. She did stay in touch with my dad for awhile, told him that she was giving me up for adoption which is fucking news to me. Do you know how many times I've wished Dani had put me up for adoption? Do you know how awful my childhood was that I wished like hell I lived anywhere else but with her? This adoption thing never came up in all the stories she told me about younger me, and how it was me and her against the world when I was born. Fucking lair!


Then she disappears from my father's radar. She up and vanishes just before giving birth. She didn't send any word to my father, nor told him where she moved to until years later when he got a letter from the California courts for child-support. My father responded by requesting a DNA test, which never bothered me. He had every right to want a DNA, even as a kid I never thought it was a big deal, just a fail-safe. Dani didn't see it that way. She doubled down on her, “your father hates you, you're not good enough, he's an awful man.” Which, as a child I believed. I really don't blame him for wanting a DNA test, even if their relationship wasn't casual better safe than sorry. Cover you ass people! Dani was clever with how she went about all this. We were living in Pennsylvania when she went after my father for child-support, but since I was born in California she was able to use their court system to cover her tracks. My father still couldn't find us, and he didn't have the money for a legal battle to get more information. I understand that, I truly do. I realize the courts and rules are there to protect people, but they really do more harm than good when it comes to father's rights. I see all too often and I don't even work within the legal system. So I don't fault him for any of this. I mean yeah, I'm slightly upset he didn't fight for me, but it's a very small anger. I know the deck was stacked against him. When we did have little meet-ups, my stepfather threatened my father, and Dani would often make time and dates for a meet-up my father couldn't make, then blame him.

So yeah. . . I'm pissed. No, this goes beyond pissed. Never in my life have I wanted to seek out my mother and yell, scream, and demand answers. Honestly, I'm not above driving the two hours to her work, marching into her very public office, and demanding to know the truth. I'm seething, which is out of character for me. Ask anyone that knows me in person, I don't show anger and I don't feel rage but today I do.


The one good thing that has come from this revelation is, I now feel NO attachment to Dani. I still had some guilt about cutting her out of my life, that maybe I was being too extreme. She did do the best she could with the life she was given. Fuck that! If anything I haven't done enough to get her out of my life. Her mental abuse still lingers in my head, but not anymore. I don't believe a damn thing she has ever said. I'm not the lazy loser she has made he out to believe I am. I am not pathetic, and there is nothing wrong with my creative mind. There is something wrong with her. I mean, shit. How do you deal with things like this. . . these insane atomic-bombs of truth?

Why would she do these things? For what fucking reason? Who does things like this?


I still had trouble seeing myself as having an awful childhood, or seeing my mom as a 100% bad guy, but today—now—I'm openly accepting her villainy. My childhood was fucked. . . beyond fucked, and how I turned out as the nice person I am, I have no damn clue. It's a mystery I don't have nor want the answer to. I'm done with Danielle Dabrowski, and her bullshit.

#MotherLies #Conartist #Abuse #ManipulativeMother
~Jax~

No comments:

Post a Comment